I used the Rhine Ready stamp set bundle from the Stampin’ Up! Online Exclusives to create a fun birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by adhering a panel of Like An Animal Specialty DSP to the front of a Sahara Sand card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card base with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I applied Sahara Sand and Pear Pizzazz inks to the die cut panel with Blending Brushes. I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz and Soft Suede card stock with Rhino Ready Dies (Online Exclusive item) and then adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the grass and rhino images from the Rhino Ready stamp set (Online Exclusive item) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark Old Olive, Gray Granite, Soft Suede, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the images out with the coordinating Rhino Ready Dies and adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I tied a bow with Linen Thread and then adhered it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot. I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Rhino Ready stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Like An Animal DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: ZV23MYZY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available in the online store now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Soft Suede – two Rhino Ready die cuts
- Garden Green – two Rhino Ready die cuts
- Pear Pizzazz – two Rhino Ready die cuts
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, two Rhine Ready die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Like An Animal Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
well isn’t he cute with his little birdie friend on his back. LOVE the trees too
Thanks Sandi! It’s a really cute bundle! 🙂
Too, too cute! Love the color combo. You and Mary are on a roll today!
Thanks Judi! 🙂