I used the Seaside Bay stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up! to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by cutting a panel of Night Of Navy card stock with one of the Radiating Stitches Dies (Online Exclusive item) and then I adhered the die cut panel to the front of a Night Of Navy card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut one of the panels of By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Speciality DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Seaside Bay stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on the die cut panel. I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tore a small panel of Balmy Blue card stock and then used a Sponge Dauber to apply White Craft ink along the torn edge of the panel. I sprinkled white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders over the inked edge and then heat embossed it. I cut the panel with the same Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the small birds image from the Seaside Bay stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, added a little Petal Pink with the Light and Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers to the images. I cut the birds out with the coordinating die from the Seaside Bay Dies and then adhered the die cut birds with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I cut a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with the two seagrass dies from the Seaside Bay Dies and adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut the larger bird from the By The Bay DSP with the coordinating Seaside Bay Die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added one of the Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls near the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the small birds image from the Seaside Bay stamp set in Night Of Navy ink across the bottom of a Basic White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: ZV23MYZY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night Of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Radiating Stitches die cut
- Coastal Cabana – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel, two Seaside Bay die cuts
- Balmy Blue – 1-1/2″ x 4″ panel torn and die cut with the Stitched Rectangle die
- Basic White – Seaside Bay die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: