I used the Stampin’ Up! Playing In The Rain stamp set bundle to create a fun card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC305. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
And my card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments HSSC#409.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Into The Clouds Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of an Orchid Oasis card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I cut a panel of Orchid Oasis DSP from the 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I punched the top two corners of a panel of Rain Or Shine Specialty DSP with the flat punch on the Very Best Trio Punch and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Parakeet Party card stock with the grass dies from the Playing In The Rain Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the bunny image from the Playing In The Rain stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and colored it with Light and Dark Gray Granite, Sweet Sorbet and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers. I used the Color Lifter to lighten the Gray Granite a little.
I cut the bunny image out with the coordinating die from the Playing In The Rain Dies and adhered it to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. Then I cut the kit images from Basic White and Orchid Oasis card stocks and adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Playing In The Rain stamp set in Orchid Oasis ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the dies from the All That Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added two Orchid Oasis dots from the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots pack to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Orchid Oasis DSP from the 2022-2024 In Color DSP pack to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: 4QTJKZWJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Orchid Oasis – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, two Playing In The Rain die cuts
- Balmy Blue – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Parakeet Party – five Playing In The Rain die cuts
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two Playing In The Rain die cuts, All That die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2022-2024 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Rain Or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2-3/4″ x 4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: