I used the Stampin’ Up! Lighting The Way stamp set bundle to create a thank you quick card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by cutting a panel of Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP (retiring May 1) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies (retiring May 1). I adhered the die cut rectangle to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with another one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and stamped the grass image from the Lighting The Way stamp set (available in cling and photopolymer) in Granny Apple Green ink across the panel.
I cut a panel of Night Of Navy card stock with the lantern die from the Lighting The Way Dies and I placed the die cut on the Basic White rectangle to determine placement. Then I stamped the circle image from the Lighting The Way stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink on the Basic White panel. I used one of the Small Blending Brushes to add Daffodil Delight ink around the stamped dot and then adhered the lantern die cut to the Basic White panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the small lightening bug image from the Lighting The Way stamp set in Night Of Navy ink twice on the rectangle, colored them with Light and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers and then adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the two branch images from the Lighting The Way stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Lighting The Way Dies. I adhered the two die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Lighting The Way stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Country Gingham DSP with Stampin’ Seal to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock and then stamped three of the small lightening bug images in Night Of Navy ink. I colored the lightening bugs with Light and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: WBTT7CV3
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Points Ordering Bonus Through April 4!
It’s my birthday week and I’m celebrating with you by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special from today through Tuesday, April 4!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Tuesday, April 4!! Yippee!!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop now!
Stampin’ Up! Annual And Mini Catalog Retiring Lists Have Posted – Products Available While Supplies Last!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- The discounted prices will not start on any products until Tuesday, April 4.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Stamparatus and its accessories are part of this Last Chance promotion, but these are only available while supplies last. If there is leftover product at the end of this promotion, the Stamparatus and its accessories will move into the Online Exclusive category.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 1, 2023 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the the online store to shop your favorite retiring items now!
***PLEASE NOTE: The Last Chance Retiring Products lists were updated by Stampin’ Up! on March 31 and the updated lists are attached below. So if you’ve downloaded or printed the lists before today, you may want to download them again!
Click here to see the retired items list for the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog in PDF format, including the discounts that will apply beginning on April 4:
You can click here to download the retiring list for the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog in Excel format so that you can modify and edit it.
Click here to see the retired items list for the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog in PDF format, including the discounts that will apply beginning on April 4:
You can click here to download the retiring list for the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog in Excel format so that you can modify and edit it.
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Picture This die cut
- Night Of Navy – Lighting The Way die cut
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, two Lighting The Way die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
aw, this is so cute, it reminds me of camping
Thanks Sandi! 🙂