I used the Stmpin’ Up! Simply Fabulous stamp set to create a quick card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the challenge for Sunday Stamps SSC306. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC202. I went straight across the top row.
I started by adhering a panel of Butterfly Kisses 6″ x 6″ to a panel of a Parakeet Party card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the flower images from the Simply Fabulous photopolymer stamp set (retiring May 1) Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia and Parakeet Party inks on a panel of Basic White card stock three times. I did place a Post-It Note over the bottom of the flower images to create a mask before stamping the stems.
I cut the flower images out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies (retiring May 1) and then adhered the die cut rectangles to rectangles cut from Calypso Coral card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered rectangles to rectangles cut from Fresh Freesia card stock with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the layered rectangles to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Simply Fabulous stamp set in Orchid Oasis ink using the Stamparatus (retiring May 1) on the larger DSP panel.
I wrapped a strand of Parakeet Party twine from the 2022-2024 In Color Baker’s Twine Pack around the layered panel three times and then tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to the Fresh Freesia card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added Brushed Brass Butterflies to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Butterfly Kisses DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: WBTT7CV3
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Fresh Freesia – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, three 1-11/16″ x 2″ panels
- Calypso Coral – three 1-5/16″ x 1-3/4″ panels
- Parakeet Party – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – three Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Butterfly Kisses 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: