I used the Stampin’ Up! Something Fancy stamp set and a little of the beautiful Fresh As A Daisy DSP from the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog to create a quick thank you card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #580.
I started by adhering panels of Fresh As A Daisy DSP (available May 2) to panels of Crushed Curry card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panels to the front of a Pebbled Path card base (card stock available May 2) with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Something Fancy stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pebbled Path card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Crushed Curry card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I added three Daffodil Delight dots from the Glossy Dots Assortment near the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhere a strip of Fresh As A Daisy DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: WBTT7CV3
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products Retiring Sale Going On Now!
The Last Chance Products Sale for the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog is going on right now! The sale prices are now listed in the online store and all of the retiring products are available while supplies last!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Stamparatus and its accessories are part of this Last Chance promotion, but these are only available while supplies last. If there is leftover product at the end of this promotion, the Stamparatus and its accessories will move into the Online Exclusive category.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 1, 2023 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the the online store to shop your favorite retiring items now!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pebbled Path – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 1-3/4″ x 2″ panel
- Crushed Curry – two 1-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ panels, two 1-7/8″ x 2-1/8″panels
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper – two 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ panels, 1-3/4″ x 2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
so bright springy and fun Amy, love your colors too
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
I love this DSP.
It’s such a pretty pack! 🙂
Love the color palette! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
This is such a sweet card inside and out, Amy! I love that DSP! It’s so springy and happy looking! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂