I used the Cheerful Daisies stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
The colors for my card were inspired by The Paper Players PP635.
I started by adhering a panel of Bubble Bath DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP (available May 2) to the front of a Bubble Bath card base (card stock available May 2) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I embossed a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched With Whimsy Dies. I used a Blending Brush and one of the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks to apply Lemon Lolly ink (available May 2) to the embossed panel. I adhered the embossed panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock with one of the Cheerful Daisies Dies and then adhered the greenery to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I stamped the flower images from the Cheerful Daisies photopolymer stamp set (available May 2) in Bubble Bath, Lemon Lime Twist and Lemon Lolly inks (all available May 2) on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I cut the images out with the coordinating Cheerful Daisies Dies. I adhered the two smaller flowers and leaves with Mini Glue Dots to the card front and the larger flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a small length of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon from the Ribbon Duo Combo Pack (available May 2) with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Cheerful Daisies stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock (available May 2), sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Cheerful Daisies Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Bubble Bath DSP from the Subtles DSP pack to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: WBTT7CV3
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Friends Forever Kit – Available Now In The Kits Collection!
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Forever Friends Kit has all you need to create beautiful floral cards with green foil accents to share with all your friends!
This Friends Forever Kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- One Forever Friends photopolymer stamp set
- One Night of Navy Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, printed foil envelopes, foil die cuts, adhesive, twine, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Coordinating colors: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Petal Pink
- The kit is $21 and the item number is 162363
This is the pretty stamp set that is included in the kit! Love the floral images and the mixed fonts!
Click here to head over to the Kits Collection in the online store to see all of the kits that are available now.
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products Retiring Sale Going On Now!
The Last Chance Products Sale for the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog is going on right now! The sale prices are now listed in the online store and all of the retiring products are available while supplies last!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Stamparatus and its accessories are part of this Last Chance promotion, but these are only available while supplies last. If there is leftover product at the end of this promotion, the Stamparatus and its accessories will move into the Online Exclusive category.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 1, 2023 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the the online store to shop your favorite retiring items now!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bubble Bath – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Lost Lagoon – Cheerful Daisies die cut
- Lemon Lime Twist – three Cheerful Daisies die cuts
- Basic White – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel, nine Cheerful Daisies die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Pretty in Pink!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
wow, this is so soft and pretty Amy and your layout frames it perfectly
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Stunning card! The colors are so soft! I love this new pink! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge!
Thanks Tara! 🙂
Those pastel daisies are so pretty Amy! I love the new pink and am waiting very impatiently now for my preorder to arrive – lovely to see you using yours. Thanks for playing with my pastels challenge over at The Paper Players this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Beautiful, Amy! You have showcased the new stamp set and colors perfectly. I can’t wait to see what else you do with this set. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂