I used the Timeless Arrangements stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re all using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Early Espresso DSP from the Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP (available May 2) to the front of a Wild Wheat card base (card stock available May 2) with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered a panel of Fresh As A Daisy DSP (available May 2) to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Arrangements stamp set (available May 2) in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Timeless Arrangements Dies (available May 2). I cut panels of Garden Green and Crushed Curry card stocks with dies from the Timeless Arrangements Dies and then adhered them to the back of the sentiment die cut.
I adhered the layered sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added two of the Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to the sentiment panel to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower outline and center images from the Cheerful Daisies photopolymer stamp set (available May 2) in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I inked the fill-in daisy images in Wild Wheat ink (available May 2), stamped them on scrap paper and then stamped them over the lined images to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: WBTT7CV3
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Wild Wheat – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Garden Green – Timeless Arrangements die cut
- Crushed Curry – Timeless Arrangements die cut
- Basic White – Timeless Arrangements die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Neutrals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: