I used the Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Branches stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
My card works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC204. I went across the bottom row.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. Then I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Vellum Basics DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal (hidden under the main panel). I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and then trimmed the very edges off to trim the die cut down to 4-1/4″ wide.
I stamped the leaves image from the Seasonal Branches stamp set (available May 2) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the die cut panel and the colored the leaves with Light and Dark Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Blends Markers (available May 2). I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered small pieces of Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Pecan Pie card stock (available May 2) and I cut the panel with one of the Seasonal Branches Dies (available May 2). I adhered the die cut branch to the card front with the Adhesive Sheets.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and then tied a small bow. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with the flower die from the Seasonal Branches Dies and I added Bubble Bath ink (available May 2) around the edges of the petals with a Sponge Dauber. I adhered the die cut flowers to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. Then I stamped the bird images from the Seasonal Branches stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the image with Light and Dark Pool Party, Lemon Lolly and Bubble Bath Stampin’ Blends Markers (available May 2). I cut the bird out with the coordinating Seasonal Branches Dies and adhered it to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiments from the Seasonal Branches stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock, sprinkled them with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed them. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Brushed Brass Butterflies to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and flower images from the Seasonal Branches stamp set in Crumb Cake and Bubble Bath inks on a panel of Basic White card stock.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: WBTT7CV3
April 16-30 Host Code: NYTXCSYX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products Retiring Sale Going On Now!
The Last Chance Products Sale for the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog is going on right now! The sale prices are now listed in the online store and all of the retiring products are available while supplies last!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Stamparatus and its accessories are part of this Last Chance promotion, but these are only available while supplies last. If there is leftover product at the end of this promotion, the Stamparatus and its accessories will move into the Online Exclusive category.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 1, 2023 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the the online store to shop your favorite retiring items now!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Pool Party – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel, nine Cheerful Daisies die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Vellum Basics 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 3-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
so soft and pretty Amy, that little bird is beautiful and I love the touch of the vellum in the background
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Your blue bird is so dainty amongst the spring blossoms Amy – just lovely! Thanks for playing with us over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
Thanks Joanne! 🙂