I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweetest Cherries stamp set bundle to create a quick birthday card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC307. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Blueberry Bushel DSP from the Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP (available May 2) pack to the front of a Blueberry Bushel card base (card stock available May 2) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Basic White card stock to a panel of Melon Mambo card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the cherry, stem and leaf images from the Sweetest Cherries photopolymer stamp set in Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Pecan Pie (available May 2) and Garden Green inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I punched the images out with the coordinating Cherry Builder Punch and adhered the cherries and leaves with Mini Glue Dots and the stems with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
***The bundle pricing for the Sweetest Cherries stamp set will be going away on May 1 so be sure to pick up the bundle soon to save a few $$ on this stamp set and punch!
I stamped the sentiments from the Sweetest Cherries stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Blueberry Bushel card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Countryside Corners Dies (available May 2) and then adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Melon Mambo dots from the Glossy Dots Assortment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and cherry images from the Sweetest Cherries stamp set in Blueberry Bushel, Flirty Flamingo, Pecan Pie and Garden Green inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Blueberry Bushel DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: NYTXCSYX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blueberry Bushel – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Countryside Corners die cut
- Melon Mambo – 3-3/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, fifteen Cherry Builder Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Regals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
that’s a really pretty color combo and perfect for those stamps too, beautiful card Amy
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
I just love everything about this “feel good” card! TFS
Thanks so much! 🙂