I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Citrus stamp set bundle and some of the fun new colors that will be available with the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog beginning May 2 to create a quick thank you card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #581.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder. Then I stamped the large fruit images from the Sweet Citrus photopolymer stamp set in Lemon Lolly and Bubble Bath inks (both available May 2) two times on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder and then adhered the die cuts to the embossed panel with Mini Glue Dots.
***The bundle pricing for this stamp set will go away on May 1 so pick up your bundle now and save yourself a few $$!
I stamped the leaves and flowers images from the Sweet Citrus stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist (available May 2), Lemon Lolly and Flirty Flamingo inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating dies from the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder. I adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to the embossed panel and then trimmed the overhang so that the die cuts were even with the edge of the embossed panel. I adhered the embossed panel to another panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Citrus stamp set in Azure Afternoon ink (available May 2) on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish it.
I adhered one of the leftover fruit pieces to a panel of Basic White card stock with Mini Glue Dots and then trimmed the die cut even with the edge of the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: NYTXCSYX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Looking for 2023-2024 Annual Catalog Product Shares??
I will not be hosting a Designer Series Paper Share for the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. The timing of the catalog launch is really close to when we leave for the Stampin’ Up! Norway trip and I didn’t want to be rushing trying to get your shares out the door before we left.
The good news is that several of my team members are hosting shares! They all have slightly different options so take a peek at all of them and pick the one that works the best for you! Please reach out to my team members directly if you have questions or would like to join their shares!
- Stamp It Up With Jaimie – offering designer series paper, ribbon and embellishment shares
- Stamp With Sue Prather – offering designer series paper, ribbon and embellishment shares
- Tarabeth Stamps – offering designer series paper, ribbon and embellishment shares
- Creative Stamping Designs – offering designer series paper shares
- TL’s Bright Spot – offering designer series paper shares
- Inky Bee Stampers – offering designer series paper shares
I know that these ladies will take good care of you if you join one of their shares. Hopefully you will find one that works perfectly for what you want!
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products Retiring Sale Going On Now!
The Last Chance Products Sale for the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog is going on right now! The sale prices are now listed in the online store and all of the retiring products are available while supplies last!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Stamparatus and its accessories are part of this Last Chance promotion, but these are only available while supplies last. If there is leftover product at the end of this promotion, the Stamparatus and its accessories will move into the Online Exclusive category.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 1, 2023 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the the online store to shop your favorite retiring items now!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, six Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder die cuts, Stylish Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: