I used the Stampin’ Up! Crafting With You stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog to create a quick card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
My card design is loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 582.
I started by adhering a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I applied Coastal Cabana ink to a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Blending Brushes. I embossed the Basic White panel with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder and then adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the easel image from the Crafting With You photopolymer stamp set (available May 3) in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I used Sponge Daubers to apply Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana and Lemon Lime Twist (available May 3) to the floral image from the Crafting With You stamp set and then stamped it on the easel image. I cut the image out with the coordinating Crafting With You Dies (available May 3) and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I stamped the basket and paintbrush images from the Crafting With You stamp set in Pecan Pie (available May 3) and Smoky Slate inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the paintbrushes with Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut them out with the coordinating Crafting With You Dies. I adhered the die cut images with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Crafting With You stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I adhered the stamped sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three sequins from the Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins. I inked the small flower image from the Crafting With You stamp set with Sponge Daubers and Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist inks and then stamped it on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the flower out with the coordinating die from the Crafting With You Dies and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the paintbrush image from the Crafting With You stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the paint brushes with Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends to finish the inside of the card.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: NYTXCSYX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Looking for 2023-2024 Annual Catalog Product Shares??
I will not be hosting a Designer Series Paper Share for the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. The timing of the catalog launch is really close to when we leave for the Stampin’ Up! Norway trip and I didn’t want to be rushing trying to get your shares out the door before we left.
The good news is that several of my team members are hosting shares! They all have slightly different options so take a peek at all of them and pick the one that works the best for you! Please reach out to my team members directly if you have questions or would like to join their shares!
- Stamp It Up With Jaimie – offering designer series paper, ribbon and embellishment shares
- Tarabeth Stamps – offering designer series paper, ribbon and embellishment shares
- Creative Stamping Designs – offering designer series paper shares
- TL’s Bright Spot – offering designer series paper shares
- Inky Bee Stampers – offering designer series paper shares
I know that these ladies will take good care of you if you join one of their shares. Hopefully you will find one that works perfectly for what you want!
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products Retiring Sale Going On Now!
The Last Chance Products Sale for the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog is going on right now! The sale prices are now listed in the online store and all of the retiring products are available while supplies last!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Stamparatus and its accessories are part of this Last Chance promotion, but these are only available while supplies last. If there is leftover product at the end of this promotion, the Stamparatus and its accessories will move into the Online Exclusive category.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 1, 2023 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the the online store to shop your favorite retiring items now!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Crumb Cake – 1-1/8″ x 2-5/8″ panel
- Flirty Flamingo – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Coastal Cabana – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Basic White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, four Crafting With You die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: