I used the Stampin’ Up! Beauty Of The Deep stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog to create a hello card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by stamping the images from the Beauty Of The Deep stamp set (available May 2) in Soft Sea Foam, Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock, Wild Wheat and Copper Clay (new ink colors available May 2) inks across a panel of Hello, Irresistible 6″ x 6″ DSP. I cut the panel with one of the Deckled Rectangle Dies and then adhered the frame from the die cut with Stampin’ Seal to the front of a Lost Lagoon card base (card stock available May 2). I adhered the die cut rectangle with Stampin’ Seal to a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the fish images from the Beauty Of The Deep stamp set in Pretty Peacock and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the angel fish images with a Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker and then cut the fish out with the Beauty Of The Deep Dies (available May 2). I adhered the fish die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Nature’s Prints stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the All That Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the anchor image from the Beauty Of The Deep stamp set in Copper Clay ink on Basic White card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Beauty Of The Deep Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Beauty Of The Deep stamp set in Lost Lagoon, Soft Sea Foam, Wild Wheat and Tuxedo Black Memento inks. I colored the angel fish with the Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: NYTXCSYX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products Retiring Sale Ending Soon!
The Last Chance Products Sale for the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog is going on right now! The sale prices are now listed in the online store and all of the retiring products are available while supplies last!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Stamparatus and its accessories are part of this Last Chance promotion, but these are only available while supplies last. If there is leftover product at the end of this promotion, the Stamparatus and its accessories will move into the Online Exclusive category.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 1, 2023 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the the online store to shop your favorite retiring items now!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Lost Lagoon – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel, All That die cut
- Basic White – six Beauty Of The Deep die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Hello, Irresistible 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
this is lovely Amy, I love the colors you have used and the center pop adds tons of interest
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
What a great card, Amy. It looks like such a realistic scene. TFS.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
This is a must have set for me – your card is just stunning, Amy.
You’re going to love it! Thanks Nel! 🙂
Love this! Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity!
Thanks so much! 🙂