I used the Oceanfront stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
This is the sketch that we’re using this week…I turned it vertical to change it up a little!
I started by adhering a panel of Fresh As A Daisy DSP (available May 2) to the front of a Boho Blue card base (card stock available May 2) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a strip of Pecan Pie DSP from the Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP (available May 2) to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with one of the Deckled Rectangles Dies and then embossed it with one of the Basics Embossing Folders (Online Exclusive, restocking in early May). I adhered the embossed panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the images from the Oceanfront stamp set in Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie (available May 2), Boho Blue (available May 2) and Balmy Blue inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Season Of Chic stamp set in Copper Clay ink on the Basic White panel and cut around it with the same Deckled Rectangle Die. I adhered the rectangle with Stampin’ Seal to the card front and then added three Copper Clay dots from the 2023-2025 In Color Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Fresh As A Daisy DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock panel with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: NYTXCSYX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Boho Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Balmy Blue – Deckled Rectangles die cut
- Basic White – Deckled Rectangles die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Fresh As A Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Neutrals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: