I used the Stampin’ Up! Charming Sentiments stamp set to create a quick “just for you” card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
I started by adhering a panel of Countryside Inn DSP (available May 2) to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut another panel of Countryside Inn DSP with one of the Countryside Corners Dies (available May 2) and I adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I cut another panel of Countryside Inn DSP with the small banner die from the Countryside Corners Dies and then adhered the die cut banner with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I tied a small bow with Linen Thread and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Charming Sentiments stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered three Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Countryside Inn DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: NYTXCSYX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see a project that I made with the Around The Bend stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products Retiring Sale Ending Soon!
The Last Chance Products Sale for the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog is going on right now! The sale prices are now listed in the online store and all of the retiring products are available while supplies last!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Stamparatus and its accessories are part of this Last Chance promotion, but these are only available while supplies last. If there is leftover product at the end of this promotion, the Stamparatus and its accessories will move into the Online Exclusive category.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 1, 2023 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the the online store to shop your favorite retiring items now!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper – 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Countryside Corners die cuts, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: