I used the Stampin’ Up! Two-Tone Flora stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC308. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by cutting a panel of Berry Burst card stock (available May 2) with the large background die from the Two-Tone Flora Dies I adhered the die cut panel to the Berry Burst card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ DSP (available May 2) to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
Then I stamped the sentiment from the Go To Greetings stamp set in Berry Burst ink (available May 2) on a panel of Bubble Bath card stock (available May 2) and then punched the end of the panel with the Banners Pick A Punch. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the leaf image in Lemon Lime Twist ink (available May 2) and the flower images in Bubble Bath (available May 2) and Berry Burst inks on a panel of Basic White card stock (the solid images were stamped on scrap paper once before stamping them over the lined images). I cut the stamped images out with coordinating dies from the Two-Tone Flora Dies and then adhered the leaves and small flowers with Mini Glue Dots and the large flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhere three sequins from the Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Bright & Beautiful DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: NYTXCSYX
May 1-11 Host Code: RQY99EEP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Berry Burst – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Bubble Bath – 1″ x 3-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – five Two-Tone Flora die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 2-1/4″ x 5″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside strip)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: