I used the Stampin’ Up! Lazy Days stamp set bundle to create a quick card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
My card design was loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #583.
I started by embossing a panel of Pool Party card stock with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. Then I stamped the rug images from the Lazy Days photopolymer stamp set (available May 2) in Coastal Cabana ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the image out with the coordinating die from the Lazy Days Dies (available May 2) and adhered it to the embossed panel with Stampin’ Seal. I trimmed the edge of the die cut even with the Pool Party panel. Then I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the rocking chair and plant images from the Lazy Days stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie (available May 2) and Lemon Lime Twist (available May 2) Stampin’ Blends. I cut the images out with the coordinating Lazy Days Dies and I also cut a railing image from the Basic White panel with one of the Lazy Days Dies. I adhered the railing with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the chair and plant with Mini Glue Dots. I cut a panel of Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ DSP (available May 2) with the pillow die from the Lazy Days Dies and then adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot to the card front.
I stamped the wooden plank image from the Lazy Days stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and then added the sentiment from the Lazy Days stamp set in Pecan Pie ink (available May 2) over it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the rocking chair image from the Lazy Days stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-11 Host Code: RQY99EEP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products Retiring Sale Ending Today!
The Last Chance Products Sale for the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog is going on right now! The sale prices are now listed in the online store and all of the retiring products are available while supplies last!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Stamparatus and its accessories are part of this Last Chance promotion, but these are only available while supplies last. If there is leftover product at the end of this promotion, the Stamparatus and its accessories will move into the Online Exclusive category.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 1, 2023 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the the online store to shop your favorite retiring items now!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Pool Party – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, three Lazy Days die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Lazy Days die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: