I used the Stampin’ Up! So Refreshing stamp set bundle to create a birthday card to share with you. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by embossing a panel of Lemon Lolly card stock with the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Lemon Lolly card base with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ DSP with one of the Deckled Rectangles Dies and then adhered it to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Azure Afternoon card stock from the White Center Specialty Paper with the tablecloth die from the So Refreshing Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the images from the So Refreshing photopolymer stamp set in Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist and Flirty Flamingo inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the stamped images with the coordinating So Refreshing Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the So Refreshing stamp set in Azure Afternoon ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the All That Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three Lemon Lolly Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems to finish the card front.
I stamped the lemon images from the So Refreshing stamp set in Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly and Lemon Lime Twist inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-11 Host Code: RQY99EEP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Lemon Lolly – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel, six So Refreshing die cuts, All That die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Deckled Rectangles die cut
- White Center 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper – So Refreshing die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
so pretty, I love your fresh summer colors on this one Amy, just perfect
Thanks Sandi! 🙂