I used the Stampin’ Up! Inked & Tiled stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by inking the flower image from the Inked & Tiled stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink. stamping it on scrap paper and then stamping it across the front of a Lost Lagoon card base. I adhered a panel of Inked Botanicals 6″ x 6″ DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered a second panel of Inked Botanicals DSP to a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered a small length of Lost Lagoon 1/4″ Bordered Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Inked & Tiled stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Radiating Stitches Dies (Online Exclusive item). I cut a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered the two die cut circles together with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhered three of the Lost Lagoon dots from the Tinsel Gems Three-Pack to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Inked Botanical DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-11 Host Code: RQY99EEP
May 12-31 Host Code: YXHPV7BA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Lost Lagoon – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – Radiating Stitches die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Inked Botanicals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 3/4″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
So pretty Amy 🙂 LOVE that DSP, it’s such a pretty pack
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Such pretty colors and I love the Inked Botanicals paper! Lovely card!
Thanks Carol! 🙂
so pretty, I really love that floral DSP, it’s so soft and pretty
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Beautiful card – this DSP is so lovely and the soft colors and layers you’ve used are wunnermus! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Very pretty, Amy. I really liked the design.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
This is beautiful!! I love it! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
Wonderful – Lost Lagoon is really nice!
Thanks Terry Lynn! 🙂