I used the fun Hey Chuck stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up! to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by adhering panels of Glorious Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Blueberry Bushel card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Countryside Corners Dies and used Blending Brushes to apply Lemon Lime Twist and Blueberry Bushel inks to the die cut image. I adhered the inked die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Silver Foil Specialty Pack paper (Online Exclusive item) and Daffodil Delight card stock with the sun and weathervane dies from the Hey Chuck Dies and I adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the chicken and fence images from the Hey Chuck stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the fence with Light and Dark Pecan Pie and Color Lifter Stampin’ Blends and the chicken with Light and Dark Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Copper Clay Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I cut the stamped images out with the coordinating Hey Chuck dies and adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Hey Chuck stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and cut around it with one of the Timeless Arrangements Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and birthday cake images from the Hey Chuck stamp set in Blueberry Bushel and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the cake with Light and Dark Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers. I added a strip of Glorious Gingham DSP to the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 12-31 Host Code: YXHPV7BA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blueberry Bushel – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Daffodil Delight – Hey Chuck die cut
- Basic White – Countryside Corners die cut, three Hey Chuck die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Glorious Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (one inside card)
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack – Hey Chuck die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: