I used the Stampin’ Up! Let’s Go Shopping stamp set bundle and Les Shoppes DSP to create a fun Let’s Get Together card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
I started by adhering a panel of Les Shoppes DSP to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another strip of the Les Shoppes DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I used Paper Snips to cut two of the building images from the Les Shoppes DSP and then adhered the hand cut images to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Les Shoppes DSP with the small plant die from the Let’s Go Shopping Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Pecan Pie card stock with the bench die from the Let’s Go Shopping Dies and adhered the die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Let’s Go Shopping photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered two of the Misty Moonlight gems from the Tinsel Gems Three-Pack to finish the card front.
I cut another plant from the Les Shoppes DSP and cut another panel of Pecan Pie card stock with the Let’s Go Shopping Dies and adhered the die cuts to a panel of Basic White card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 12-31 Host Code: YXHPV7BA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see a project that I made with the Hey Chuck stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Pecan Pie – two Let’s Go Shopping die cuts (one inside card)
- Misty Moonlight – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Les Shoppes Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5-1/2″ panel,1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two hand cut images, two Let’s Go Shopping die cuts (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: