I used the So Refreshing stamp set and some of the Let’s Go Fishing DSP to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Let’s Go Fishing DSP to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another panel of Let’s Go Fishing DSP to a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Let’s Go Fishing DSP twice with one of the banner dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the sentiment from the So Refreshing photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I cut around the sentiment with one of the Nested Essentials Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Back Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Let’s Go Fishing DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 12-31 Host Code: YXHPV7BA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Nested Essentials die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Let’s Go Fishing Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, two Stylish Shapes die cuts, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Awesome card Amy 🙂 Great mix of DSP’s
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Wonderful masculine birthday card! Love those fish! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
Awesome card, Amy! Love the DSP!
Thanks Carol! 🙂
That is such a pretty font in that stamp set – and I love it with the Let’s Go Fishing paper! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
well that DSP is perfect for guy cards, it’s awesome
Thanks Sandi! 😊
Love this mix of DSP – and it’s a masculine card too! win, win
Thanks Terry Lynn! 😊
Fun dad card! I love the use of DSP! TFS
Thanks Tara! 😊