Waving hello from Norway on our second to the last full day of the cruise! Hope that you enjoyed seeing the photos Wednesday, we’ve been having a great time! Today I’m sharing a birthday card that I made with the Stampin’ Up! Time Together stamp set bundle. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
I started by adhering a panel of the Delightfully Eclectic DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Bubble Bath card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the hourglass and flower images from the Time Together photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and the “sand” images in Crumb Cake ink on Basic White card stock.
I colored the flower images with Light and Dark Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut the hourglass and flowers out with the coordinating Time Together Dies. I cut a panel of Pecan Pie card stock with one of the Time together Dies and then adhered the hourglass die cut pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment and banner images from the Time Together stamp set in Lemon Lolly and Bubble Bath inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the banner with the coordinating Time Together Dies. I adhered the banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Dark Bubble Bath Stampin’ Blends Marker before adhering them to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Time Together stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Bubble Bath and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 12-31 Host Code: YXHPV7BA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale – June 1-30!
SAVE 15% ON SELECT DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives! Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
Designer Series Paper Sale Details:
- Sale Dates: June 1-30, 2023
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion. Please reference the flyer below to see the papers included in the sale.
- Orders must be submitted during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives.
You can see the list of papers on sale and the discounted prices by clicking on this flyer:
Have fun shopping for those pretty papers in June!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bubble Bath – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pecan Pie – Time Together die cut
- Basic White – six Time Together die cuts, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
This is so pretty Amy, and more adorable DSP
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Beautiful card, Amy! Enjoy your last days in the cruise … know you all will!
Thanks Suzanne! 🙂