I used the Stampin’ Up! Inked & Tiled stamp set and the Inked Botanicals DSP to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC310. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Inked Botanicals 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Lost Lagoon card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered three panels of Inked Botanicals DSP to panels of Lost Lagoon card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered a small length of Pool Party 3/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon to the front of the card in a “z” with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Inked & Tiled stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I inked the small flower image from the Inked & Tiled stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the sentiment.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two Lost Lagoon gems from the Tinsel Gems Three-Pack to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Inked Botanicals DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 12-31 Host Code: YXHPV7BA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale – June 1-30!
SAVE 15% ON SELECT DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives! Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
Designer Series Paper Sale Details:
- Sale Dates: June 1-30, 2023
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion. Please reference the flyer below to see the papers included in the sale.
- Orders must be submitted during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives.
You can see the list of papers on sale and the discounted prices by clicking on this flyer:
Have fun shopping for those pretty papers in June!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Lost Lagoon – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, two 1-3/8″ x 3-3/4″ panels, 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Basic White – Stylish Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Inked Botanicals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two 1-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ panels, 2-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: