We’re back home again after an amazing trip through the Fjords of Norway. I’m trying to adjust back to our home time zone…thankfully switching back this way is much easier for me than going the other direction!
I’ve got a fun “hey friend” card to share with you today that I made with the Stampin’ Up! Bird’s Eye View stamp set.
I stamped the image from the Stitched Plaid stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to the front of the Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the bird, tree and leaf images from the Bird’s Eye View photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock.
I colored the stamped images with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Wild Wheat and Copper Clay Stampin’ Blends Markers. I used the Color Lifter to remove some color from the birds eye are and wing. Then I cut the panel with one of the Countryside Corners Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the image from the Countryside Corners stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and then cut around one of the octagons with two Countryside Corners dies to create the frame. I adhered the die cut frame to the card front with Foam Adhesive Strips.
I stamped the sentiment from the Prized Plant photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Old Olive card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Timeless Arrangements Dies and then adhered it with Foam Adhesive Strips. I added two gold sequins from the Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Birds’ Eye View stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the stamped images with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Wild Wheat and Copper Clay Stampin’ Blends. I used the Color Lifter to removed some color from the birds eye are and wing.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 12-31 Host Code: YXHPV7BA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale – June 1-30!
SAVE 15% ON SELECT DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives! Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
Designer Series Paper Sale Details:
- Sale Dates: June 1-30, 2023
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion. Please reference the flyer below to see the papers included in the sale.
- Orders must be submitted during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives.
You can see the list of papers on sale and the discounted prices by clicking on this flyer:
Have fun shopping for those pretty papers in June!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Countryside Corners die cut
- Old Olive – Timeless Arrangements die cut
- Basic White – Countryside Corners die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: