I used the Stampin’ Up! Hello Ladybug stamp set and the Ladybug Builder Punch to create a quick hello card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Sketch Saturday #728.
I started by adhering a panel of Delightfully Eclectic DSP (on sale during June for 15% off) to the front of a Petal Pink card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another panel of Delightfully Eclectic DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the image from the Countryside Corners stamp set in Crushed Curry ink on a panel of Crushed Curry card stock. Then I cut one of the frames with two Countryside Corners Dies and I adhered the die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I punched a panel of Basic Black card stock with the Ladybug Builder Punch and then adhered the ladybug body with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I punched a panel of Vellum Basics Specialty DSP with the wings from the Ladybug Builder Punch and adhered the vellum wings to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I stamped the dot image from the Hello Ladybug photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Poppy Parade card stock and then punched the panel with the Ladybug Builder Punch. I adhered the punched wings to the ladybug with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Ladybug stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Nested Essentials Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Seal to the card front and then added three white sequins from the Adhesive-Backed Sequins Trio pack to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Delightfully Eclectic DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: 72KWPRFJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale – June 1-30!
SAVE 15% ON SELECT DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives! Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
Designer Series Paper Sale Details:
- Sale Dates: June 1-30, 2023
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion. Please reference the flyer below to see the papers included in the sale.
- Orders must be submitted during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives.
You can see the list of papers on sale and the discounted prices by clicking on this flyer:
Click here to head over to the online store to shop the sale now!
Have fun shopping for those pretty papers!
Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit+ Joining Promotion June 1-30!
June is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! since you’ll get even more FREE products in your 100% customizable Starter Kit! Between June 1-30, those who sign up can get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 (plus applicable taxes) + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
STARTER KIT+ PROMOTION DETAILS:
- When you purchase you Starter Kit, you will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 1 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this offer.
- This offer begins June 1, 2023 and ends at 11:50 PM MT on June 30, 2023.
Come Join Us!!
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! purchases and you can preorder from the upcoming catalogs!
We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between! We’re a relaxed group that loves to stamp with no pressure to sell!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now & New Products Coming July 6!
Stampin’ Up! has some Online Exclusive items that are available to order now and more Online Exclusives will be available to order beginning July 6!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Petal Pink – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Crushed Curry – Countryside Corners die cut
- Basic Black – Ladybug Builder Punch
- Poppy Parade – Ladybug Builder Punch
- Basic White – Nested Essentials die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Vellum Basics 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – Ladybug Builder Punch
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: