I used the Stampin’ Up! Brightest Glow stamp set and a little of the One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper from the Online Exclusives that will be available beginning July 6 to create a gate fold Christmas card to share with you today! I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by adhering panels of the One Horse Open Sleigh DSP (Online Exclusive item, available July 6) to panels of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panels to the right and left sides of the Misty Moonlight gate fold card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Then I loosely wrapped a strip of Early Espresso card stock around the card base and adhered the ends together in the front, center of the card with Stampin’ Seal+. I adhered small panels of One Horse Open Sleigh DSP to the right and left sides of the band with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Early Espresso card stock with one of the All That Dies and I adhered the die cut to the center of the band with Stampin’ Seal+.
I stamped the sentiment from the Brightest Glow stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with the coordinating circle die from the Labels Aglow Dies and adhered it to the Early Espresso die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Festive Pearls to the band to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Brightest Glow stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of One Horse Open Sleigh DSP to the left side with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: WMTXS2WN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now & New Products Coming July 6!
Stampin’ Up! has some Online Exclusive items that are available to order now and more Online Exclusives will be available to order beginning July 6!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
Stampin’ Up!’s Bonus Days – July 6-31!
Stampin’ Up! is bringing back one of their favorite promotions—BONUS DAYS! You get rewarded for all the crafting supplies you’re already going to buy! When you shop between July 6–31 and spend $50 you will earn a $5 coupon! Make sure you save all your coupons because you can redeem them between 1–31 August.
There’s no limit to how many coupons you can earn!
Bonus Days Promotion Details:
Earning Period: July 6–31, 2023
- Ordering Deadline: July 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made. You can shop, purchase, and earn coupons as a guest if you provide a valid email at checkout.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All orders require an email address to earn the coupon codes.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before July 6 and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
Redemption Period: August 1–31, 2023
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, the codes must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Yay!! Get your orders ready for July 6 to start earning those coupon codes and don’t forget to redeem them in August!
Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack Refresh – July 6!!
Stampin’ Up! will be updating the Clearance Rack with a few new goodies on July 6 too! So be sure to check out the Clearance Rack when you shop the new Online Exclusives!!
Head over there speedy quick to get your hands on some great deals beginning July 6. But hurry!! Clearance Rack deals are only while supplies last!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop for those great deals beginning July 6!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 2-1/8″ and 6-3/8″, Labels Aglow die cut
- Early Espresso – two 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ panels, 1-1/8″ x 9-1/2″ strip, All That die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- One Horse Open Sleigh 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – two 1-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panels, two 1″ x 2″ panels, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: