I used the Stampin’ Up! Your Path Awaits stamp set to create a card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. Then I used one of the Blending Brushes to apply Crumb Cake ink to the edges of the embossed panel. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then wrapped a length of Linen Thread around the card front three times and then tied a bow.
I stamped the images from the Your Path Awaits photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake, Pebbled Path, Copper Clay, Old Olive, Gray Granite (stamped off once for the mountain image), Pecan Pie, Garden Green and Boho Blue (stamped off once for the cloud images) inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the stamped panel with one of the Deckled Rectangles Dies and then adhered it to a panel of Copper Clay card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Your Path Awaits stamp set in Copper Clay ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I slid the die over about 1/2″ and cut the panel a second time to shorten it a bit and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimesionals. I added two brown sequins from the Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Your Path Awaits stamp set in Old Olive, Pecan Pie and Garden Green inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: WMTXS2WN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Points Ordering Bonus – Ends Today, July 12!!
Woohooo! I’m celebrating the Bonus Days ordering kickoff by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special through the end of the day today, July 12!!
The Double Reward Point Offer:
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store before the end of the day today, July 12!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – July 6-31!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an awesome promotion—BONUS DAYS! You get rewarded for all the crafting supplies you’re already going to buy! When you shop between July 6–31 and spend $50 you will earn a $5 coupon! Make sure you save all your coupons because you can redeem them between 1–31 August.
There’s no limit to how many coupons you can earn!
Bonus Days Promotion Details:
Earning Period: July 6–31, 2023
- Ordering Deadline: July 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made. You can shop, purchase, and earn coupons as a guest if you provide a valid email at checkout.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All orders require an email address to earn the coupon codes.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before July 6 and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
Redemption Period: August 1–31, 2023
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, the codes must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Yay!! You can start earning those coupon codes today and don’t forget to redeem them in August!
New Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Copper Clay – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Very Vanilla – Deckled Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: