I used the Stampin’ Up! Earthen Textures stamp set bundle to create a quick thank you card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Pebbled Path card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the front of a Gray Granite card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the two vase images from the Earthen Textures stamp set in Gray Granite and Pebbled Path inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I stamped the greenery image from the Earthen Textures stamp set in Parakeet Party ink on the Basic White panel. I cut the images out with the coordinating Earthen Textures Dies and then cut a panel of Garden Green card stock with another one of the Earthen Textures Dies. I adhered the die cuts together and then to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I tied a small bow from Linen Thread and adhered it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Earthen Textures stamp set in Pebbled Path ink on a panel of Parakeet Party card stock and then cut around it with one of the Gorgeously Made Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the vase image from the Earthen Textures stamp set in Pebbled Path ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I added a Post-It Note mask over the vase and then stamped the greenery image from the Earthen Textures stamp set in Parakeet Party ink on the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: WMTXS2WN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – July 6-31!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an awesome promotion—BONUS DAYS! You get rewarded for all the crafting supplies you’re already going to buy! When you shop between July 6–31 and spend $50 you will earn a $5 coupon! Make sure you save all your coupons because you can redeem them between 1–31 August.
There’s no limit to how many coupons you can earn!
Bonus Days Promotion Details:
Earning Period: July 6–31, 2023
- Ordering Deadline: July 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made. You can shop, purchase, and earn coupons as a guest if you provide a valid email at checkout.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All orders require an email address to earn the coupon codes.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before July 6 and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
Redemption Period: August 1–31, 2023
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, the codes must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Yay!! You can start earning those coupon codes today and don’t forget to redeem them in August!
New Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gray Granite – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pebbled Path – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Parakeet Party – Gorgeously Made die cut
- Garden Green – two Earthen Textures die cuts
- Basic White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, three Earthen Textures die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: