I used the Stampin’ Up! Trucking Along stamp set from the Online Exclusives to create a fun Christmas card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #596.
I started by adhering a panel of Poppy Parade DSP from the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the bottom of a Poppy Parade card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the truck and tree images from the Trucking Along photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Poppy Parade, Pecan Pie Shaded Spruce (stamped off once for the more solid tree image), Pool Party (stamped off 0nce for the solid cloud image) and Gray Granite inks on a panel of Basic White card stock.
I colored the tires on the truck with Light and Dark Smoky Slate, Gray Granite and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Markers and then adhered the stamped panel to the top of the Poppy Parade card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Trucking Along stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a small bow and then adhered two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Very Best Occasions stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Poppy Parade DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: EBPPTFFS
August 1-15 Host Code: 3SFG9YDJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Sales Tax Holidays Coming Soon – Save On Stampin’ Up! Supplies!
Woohoo! Ten states have upcoming Back-to-School Sales Tax Holidays this year and some Stampin’ Up! items qualify for the tax break in those states!
The states with upcoming tax holidays are: Florida, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, and West Virginia. So if you live in one of those states, take a second to download the spreadsheet below and mark your calendar!
Here is the list of states having sales tax holidays, what the dates are and what supplies will be tax free during the holiday (click on the image to download a full-size printable page):
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in your state in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
For those wondering about Georgia, Louisiana, Virginia, and Wisconsin, those states have suspended the sales tax holiday again this year.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Earning Ends Today, July 31!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an awesome promotion—BONUS DAYS! You get rewarded for all the crafting supplies you’re already going to buy! When you shop between July 6–31 and spend $50 you will earn a $5 coupon! Make sure you save all your coupons because you can redeem them between August 1-31.
There’s no limit to how many coupons you can earn!
Bonus Days Promotion Details:
Earning Period: July 6–31, 2023
- Ordering Deadline: July 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made. You can shop, purchase, and earn coupons as a guest if you provide a valid email at checkout.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All orders require an email address to earn the coupon codes.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before July 6 and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
Redemption Period: August 1–31, 2023
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, the codes must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Yay!! You can start earning those coupon codes today and don’t forget to redeem them in August!
New Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the Online Exclusives now!
Kits Collection Up To 30% Off August 1-31!
You can save up to 30% on amazing kits from the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! from August 1-31!! This is a limited time offer you won’t want to miss.
Kits Collection Sale Details:
- Sales Period: August 1-31
- Ordering Deadline: August 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- The sale only applies to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! (it does not include Paper Pumpkin kits).
- There is no limit to how many kits may be purchased.
- The kits will be up to 30% off, sale prices will be reflected in the online store.
- No discount code necessary—the discount will be applied automatically.
Head over to the online store during August and pick up some of those awesome kits at a great deal!
Click here to head over to the Kits Collection in the online store to see all of the kits that are available now! And get your orders placed early in August, the Kits Collection kits are available while supplies last!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Shaded Spruce – 3/4″ x 4-1/4″ strip
- Basic White – 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: