I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Citrus stamp set and coordinating Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder to create a card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC315. Be sure to shop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Tahitian Tide DSP from the 2022-2024 In Color DSP pack to the front of a Tahitian Tide card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the images from the Sweet Citrus photopolymer stamp set in Lemon Lolly, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon and Highland Heather inks on a panel of Basic White card stock.
I cut the citrus images out with the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder and then cut the flowers and leaves out with the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder Dies. I adhered the die cut images to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. Then I adhered a small length of Lemon Lolly ribbon from the 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
Then I inked the sentiment from the Sweet Citrus stamp set in Highland Heather and Tahitian Tide inks and stamped it on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Nested Essentials Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. Then I added two of the flower die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Tahitian Tide DSP from the 2022-2024 In Color DSP pack to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: 3SFG9YDJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tahitian Tide – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – six Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder die cuts, Nested Essentials die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (inside card)
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: