I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Classics stamp set bundle from the upcoming September-December 2023 Mini Catalog to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Joy Of Christmas DSP (available September 6) to the front of a Pebbled Path card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Joy Of Christmas DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut panels of Shaded Spruce, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler card stocks with dies from the Christmas Classics Dies (available September 6).
I adhered the Old Olive die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. Then I adhered the Shaded Spruce die cut with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I snipped apart the berry die cuts and then adhered the die cuts to the Shaded Spruce die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Classics photopolymer stamp set (available September 6) in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with the sentiment die from the Christmas Classics Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added six Festive Pearls to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Classics stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Joy Of Christmas DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 4FNR63ET
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pebbled Path – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Shaded Spruce – Christmas Classics die cut
- Old Olive – four Christmas Classics die cuts
- Cherry Cobbler – three Christmas Classics die cuts
- Basic White – Christmas Classics die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (inside card)
- Joy Of Christmas Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: