I used the Stampin’ Up! Magical Meadows stamp set bundle to create a quick winter wishes card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC316. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by inking the greenery image from the Magical Meadow stamp set (available September 6) in Lost Lagoon ink, stamping it on scrap paper and then stamping it across a panel of Winter Meadow DSP (available September 6). I adhered the stamped panel to the front of a Lost Lagoon card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another panel of Winter Meadow DSP to a panel of Smoky Slate card stock and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Smoky Slate and Soft Shimmer Specialty Paper with dies from the Magical Meadow Dies (available September 6) and then adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Magical Meadow stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Smoky Slate gems from the Faceted Gems Trio Pack (available September 6) to finish the card front.
I stamped the greenery image from the Magical Meadow stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink two times on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 4FNR63ET
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Lost Lagoon – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Smoky Slate – 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel, Magical Meadow die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2-3/4″ x 4″ panel
- Soft Shimmer Speciality Paper – Magical Meadow die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: