I used the Stampin’ Up! Merriest Trees stamp set bundle from the upcoming September-December 2023 Mini Catalog to create a fun Christmas card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here. I borrowed quite a bit of inspiration for this card from a sample that I saw in the catalog.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Christmas Tidings Embossing Folder (available September 6). I adhered the embossed panel to another panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then I wrapped a strand of Parakeet Party 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon around the panel and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Merriest Wishes photopolymer stamp set (available September 6) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the tree out with the coordinating Merriest Wishes Dies (available September 6) and then adhered it with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I cut a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock with the two star dies from the Merriest Wishes Dies and adhered them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.
I stamped the gift package images from the Merriest Wishes stamp set in Pool Party, Real Red and Granny Apple Green inks on coordinating panels of card stock. I stamped the tree trunk image in Crumb Cake ink on a Crumb Cake card stock and then cut the stamped images out with the coordinating Merriest Wishes Dies. I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I adhered a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of the star to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and star images from the Merriest Wishes stamp set in Shaded Spruce and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish he inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 4FNR63ET
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection On Sale For Up To 30% Off During August!
You can save up to 30% on amazing kits from the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! from August 1-31!! This is a limited time offer you won’t want to miss. The kits are available while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
As an added bonus, you CAN redeem your $5 Bonus Days coupons on the sale kits!
Kits Collection Sale Details:
- Sales Period: August 1-31
- Ordering Deadline: August 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- The sale only applies to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! (it does not include Paper Pumpkin kits).
- There is no limit to how many kits may be purchased.
- The kits will be up to 30% off, sale prices will be reflected in the online store.
- No discount code necessary—the discount will be applied automatically.
Head over to the online store during August and pick up some of those awesome kits at a great deal!
Click here to head over to the Kits Collection in the online store to see all of the kits that are available now! And get your orders placed early in August, the Kits Collection kits are available while supplies last!
Bonus Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
If you earned any of the $5 off coupons from Stampin’ Up! for your orders in July, make sure that you redeem them in August!! Here are the details for redeeming the coupons:
Redemption Period: August 1–31, 2023
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, the codes must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Yay!! Head over to the online store to start cashing in those coupon codes now!!
New Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Shaded Spruce – Merriest Trees die cut
- Daffodil Delight – two Merriest Trees die cuts
- Real Red – two Merriest Trees die cuts
- Pool Party – two Merriest Trees die cuts
- Granny Apple Green – Merriest Trees die cut
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: