I used the Stampin’ Up! Gone Fishing stamp set bundle and coordinating Let’s Go Fishing DSP to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC317. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Let’s Go Fishing DSP to a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered another panel of Let’s Go Fishing DSP to another panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with Stampin’ Seal (for stability) and then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and I tied a knot.
I inked the fish image from the Gone Fishing stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it repeatedly across a panel of Let’s Go Fishing DSP. I stamped the sentiment from the So Refreshing photopolymer stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on the panel and then cut it out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the larger panel of Let’s Go Fishing DSP with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the lure images from the Gone Fishing stamp set in Pebbled Path, Calypso Coral and Wild Wheat inks on a panel of Let’s Go Fishing DSP and then cut them out with the coordinating Gone Fishing Dies. I adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to the card front and then added two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I inked the fish image from the Gone Fishing stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it across a panel of Let’s Go Fishing DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: KGSQ9GQB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Let’s Go Fishing Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3″ x 3-3/4″ panel, Stylish Shapes die cut, two Gone Fishing die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: