I used the Stampin’ Up! Beary Cute stamp set and a little of the A Walk In The Forest DSP from the upcoming September-December 2023 Mini Catalog to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #601.
I started by adhering a panel of A Walk In The Forest DSP (available September 6) to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a smaller panel of the A Walk In The Forest DSP with Stampin’ Seal to the lower front of the card base.
Then I cut a panel of A Walk In The Forest DSP with one of the Deckled Rectangles Dies and I adhered the die cut DSP panel to a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beary Cute photopolymer stamp set (available September 6) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Wonderful Thoughts Dies and adhered it with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I added three of the Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins (available September 6) to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beary Christmas stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of A Walk In The Forest DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: KGSQ9GQB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has some Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the Online Exclusives now!
Special Release Designer Series Paper – Coming September 6!
Surprise, surprise! Stampin’ Up! is offering a special release of five beautiful new Designer Series Paper options! These papers include fabulous holiday prints, gorgeous seasonal styles, and some spectacular timeless designs.
Sales Period: Starting September 6
- The special release paper options will be available in the Online Exclusives category in the online store.
- Products will only be available while supplies last. Once products run out, they will no longer be visible in the online store.
You can open a full size PDF flyer with the details and pricing for the new paper by clicking this image:
And you can see a video showing you more details about the papers right here:
Click here to head over to the online store to see what’s available in the Online Exclusives now! And head back there on September 6 to pick up those new papers!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pretty Peacock – Wonderful Thoughts die cut, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- A Walk In The Forest Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, Deckled Rectangle die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: