I used the Stampin’ Up! Autumn Leaves stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the theme that we’re all using this week:
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create Challenge #150.
I started by stamping the leaf images from the Autumn Leaves photopolymer stamp set in Boho Blue, Pecan Pie and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. Then I brushed the edges of the panel with Crumb Cake ink and a Blending Brush.
Then I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I punched the ends of a strip of Fresh As A Daisy DSP with the Banners Pick A Punch and then adhered the punched panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Autumn Leaves stamp set in Pecan Pie ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut around it with one of the All That Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered three Boho Blue dots from the Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems and two of the Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots (restocking around September 25) to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaf images from the Autumn Leaves stamp set in Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake and Boho Blue inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then applied Crumb Cake ink with a Blending Brush to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: KGSQ9GQB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, All That die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 3-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: