I used the Stampin’ Up! Pick Of The Patch stamp set bundle to create a quick Halloween card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #521.
I started by adhering a panel of Them Bones DSP to the front of a Pumpkin Pie card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the leaf image from the Pick Of The Patch photopolymer stamp set in Crushed Curry ink across a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I stamped the tree image from the Pick Of The Patch stamp set in Pecan Pie ink on the Basic White panel. I embossed the edges of the Basic White panel with one of the Stitched With Whimsy Dies and then adhered the panel to a panel of Pumpkin Pie card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the pumpkin images from the Pick Of The Patch stamp set in Pumpkin Pie and Pebbled Path inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I punched the stamped images with the Pick Of The Patch Builder Punch and then punched a panel of Pecan Pie card stock with the stem from the Pick Of The Patch Builder Punch. I adhered the punched pieces together and to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Pick Of The Patch stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pebbled Path card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment with one of the All That Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Pebbled Path dots from the 2023-2025 In Color Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a panel of Them Bones DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: GMJSFK2D
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Autumn Leaves Stamp Along Event!
I’m doing something fun to celebrate my $1 Million stamp set that’s featured in the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! I’ll be hosting a stamp along event!!
If you order the Autumn Leaves stamp set (by itself, as part of the bundle or as part of the full All About Autumn Suite!) through me, you’ll be invited to a private Zoom call where we’ll be making two projects with that stamp set!
I’ll be holding the event twice (with the same projects presented at both events so no need to attend both!) and recording the first session so that you can catch the replay if the live sessions don’t work for you. The live events will be:
- Friday, September 22 at 7:00 PM ET
- Saturday, September 23 at 3:00 PM ET
I’ll share the card stock cuts ahead of time for the attendees and I’ll share a written PDF tutorial for the projects as well. I will not be sending out supplies or creating kits.
I’ll try to keep the supply list for the projects to a minimum and I’ll update this once I have the cards fully designed, but the supplies that you’ll want to have on hand if you’d like to recreate the cards with me are:
- Autumn Leaves stamp set bundle
- All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ DSP (or another pretty fall designer paper!)
This event will also be open to my team members! The space per event is capped at 100 participants. If it looks like there will be a lot more people that want to attend an event than I have spaces available, I’ll add another time slot!
Let me know if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing you then!!
Special Release Designer Series Paper – Available Now!
Surprise, surprise! Stampin’ Up! is offering a special release of five beautiful new Designer Series Paper options! These papers include fabulous holiday prints, gorgeous seasonal styles, and some spectacular timeless designs.
Sales Period: Starting September 6
- The special release paper options will be available in the Online Exclusives category in the online store.
- Products will only be available while supplies last. Once products run out, they will no longer be visible in the online store.
You can open a full size PDF flyer with the details and pricing for the new paper by clicking this image:
And you can see a video showing you more details about the papers right here:
Click here to head over to the online store to see what’s available in the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pumpkin Pie – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Pebbled Path – All That die cut
- Pecan Pie – three Pick Of The Patch Builder punchjes
- Basic White – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel, three Pick Of The Patch Builder punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Them Bones Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: