I used the Stampin’ Up! Joy To You stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Garden Walk 6″ x 6″ DSP to the right side of a Garden Green card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Garden Walk DSP with one of the Basic Border Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a small length of Silver & White 1/2″ Sheer Ribbon to the card front in a wide “z” with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Joy To You stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Poppy Parade card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered two of the Blooming Pearls to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Joy To You stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Garden Walk DSP to finish the inside of the panel.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: GMJSFK2D
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Poppy Parade – Scalloped Contours die cut,
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Garden Walk 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: