I used the Stampin’ Up! Autumn Leaves stamp set bundle to create a quick fall card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #604.
I started by applying Wild Wheat ink to a panel of Basic White card front with a Blending Brush. Then I embossed the panel twice with the dotted die from the Autumn Leaves Dies. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Autumn Leaves photopolymer stamp set, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I adhered the stamped panel to another panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to a thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the leaf image from the Autumn Leaves stamp set in Cajun Craze ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the image out with the coordinating Autumn Leaves Dies.
I adhered a piece of Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Distressed Gold Specialty Paper (restocking around October 9) and then cut the panel with one of the Autumn Leaves Dies. I adhered the die cut veins to the die cut leaf with the Adhesive Sheets and then adhered the die cut leaf to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I added two Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaf and vein images from the Autumn Leaves stamp set in Cajun Craze and Wild Wheat inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: GMJSFK2D
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Special Release Designer Series Paper – Available Now!
Surprise, surprise! Stampin’ Up! is offering a special release of five beautiful new Designer Series Paper options! These papers include fabulous holiday prints, gorgeous seasonal styles, and some spectacular timeless designs.
Sales Period: Starting September 6
- The special release paper options will be available in the Online Exclusives category in the online store.
- Products will only be available while supplies last. Once products run out, they will no longer be visible in the online store.
You can open a full size PDF flyer with the details and pricing for the new paper by clicking this image:
And you can see a video showing you more details about the papers right here:
Click here to head over to the online store to see what’s available in the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″,
- Basic White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Autumn Leaves die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Distressed Gold 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper – Autumn Leaves die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: