I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry & Bright stamp set bundle to create a quick Christmas card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC320. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Merry Bold & Bright DSP to the front of a Poppy Parade card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another panel of Merry Bold & Bright DSP to a panel of Melon Mambo & Granny Apple Green Foil Sheets with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered small pieces of Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock and then cut panels of Melon Mambo & Granny Apple Green Foil Sheets and the Shaded Spruce card stock with Merry & Bright Dies. I adhered the lights and sockets together with Mini Glue Dots and then “strung” the lights on the cord die cut. I adhered the cord die cut with the Adhesive Sheets and the lights with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I trimmed the cord die cut to fit on the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Merry & Bright stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Wonderful Thoughts Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiments from the Merry & Bright stamp set in Shaded Spruce and Poppy Parade inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Merry Bold & Bright DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: 34N42N4B
October 16-31 Host Code: AJ7HXPRZ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Shaded Spruce – five Merry & Bright die cuts, Wonderful Thoughts die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Merry Bold & Bright Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip
- Melon Mambo & Granny Apple Green Foil Sheets – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, three Merry & Bold die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: