I used the Stampin’ Up! Winter Owls stamp set and a little of the Winter Meadow DSP to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by embossing a panel of Smoky Slate card stock with the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Smoky Slate card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Winter Meadow DSP with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies.
I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Basic Gray card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of Silver Foil Specialty Pack (Online Exclusive item) paper with one of the Magical Meadow Dies. I adhered the die cut images to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Winter Owl stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added one of the Faceted Gems Trio Pack (restocking around November 6) and then adhered two Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Winter Meadow stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then embossed the bottom 3/4″ of the panel with the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jamie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: AJ7HXPRZ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Smoky Slate – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic Gray – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – Stylish Shapes die cut 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Silver Foil Specialty Paper – Magical Meadow die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: