I used the Stampin’ Up! Throughout The Year stamp set and a little of the pretty All About Autumn Designer Series Paper to create a quick fun fold birthday card for fall. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments #426.
I started by cutting 1″ off one side of a standard A2 card base. Then I adhered a strip of All About Autumn DSP to the “inside” of the card base so that it covered the entire right side of the base. I adhered a panel of Basic White card stock to the left of the DSP panel on the card base.
I adhered a panel of All About Autumn DSP to a panel of Copper Clay card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut panels of Oxidized Copper Specialty DSP with two of the small maple leaf dies from the Autumn Leaves Dies. I adhered the die cut leaves with Mini Glue Dots to the card front and then adhered a small length of copper ribbon from the Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack with Stampin’ Seal in a “v” to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Throughout The Year stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock, sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment with one of the Autumn Leaves Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered two Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots (restocking around November 13) to finish the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: R2SSH34H
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now & New Items Coming November 7!
Stampin’ Up! has some Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store. There will be new items added beginning November 7…check out some of the pretty spring things that will be available then in the photo above!
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see what’s available in the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pretty Peacock – 5-1/2″ x 7-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Autumn Leaves die cut
- Copper Clay – 3″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – 2-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Oxidized Copper Specialty Designer Series Paper – two Autumn Leaves die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: