I used the Stampin’ Up! Joy Of Noel Dies and Christmas Classics stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the theme that we’re all using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Joyful Specialty DSP to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Joy Of Christmas DSP with one of the Christmas Classics Dies. I adhered the die cut panel with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I adhered a small length of Gold & Vanilla 3/8″ Satin Edged Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with another one of the Christmas Classics Dies and I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a small amount of Foam Adhesive Sheets to the back of another panel of Joyful DSP and then cut the panel with one of the Joy Of Noel Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with the Foam Adhesive Sheets. Then I adhered five Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiments from the Christmas Classics photopolymer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Joyful DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jamie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: R2SSH34H
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – Christmas Classics die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Joyful Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Joy Of Noel die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Joy Of Christmas Designer Series Paper – Christmas Classics die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: