I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Classics stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by CAS On Friday #270.
I started by adhering a panel of Joy Of Christmas DSP to a panel of Real Red card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Shaded Spruce card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I punched the end of two strips of Joy Of Christmas DSP with the Banners Pick A Punch and then used a Paper Snips to trim off the pieces that were too wide to fit in the punch. I adhered the two banners to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Classics photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered the die cut circle with Stampin’ Seal to a circle punched from Real Red card stock with the 2″ Circle Punch. I adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the holly and berries images from the Christmas Classics stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the holly with Light and Dark Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut the images out with the coordinating Christmas Classics Dies. I adhered the die cuts together with a Mini Glue Dot and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered three pearls from the Festive Pearls and two tinsel gems from the Tinsel Gems Four-Pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiments from the Christmas Classics stamp set in Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Joy Of Christmas DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today (and help us welcome Nel Thames to the hop!!):
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jamie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
- Nel Thames
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 16-30 Host Code: DJX344AC
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Shaded Spruce – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2″ Circle Punch
- Basic White – Christmas Classics die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Joy Of Christmas Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1″ x 3-1/4″ strip, 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ strip, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: