I got the May Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! late last week and I dug right in to put it together. This was a special kit that was designed with the help of Stampin’ Up!’s co-founder Shelli Gardner and the cards are beautiful!
My Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! arrived earlier this week and I dug right in! The kit is called Poppin’ Birthday and it contained everything needed to create eight full-size A2 cards with preprinted envelopes!
I got my Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! over the weekend and I dug right in! It’s another fantastic kit!
My January Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! arrived earlier this week and it is just too cute! This kit is called Be Mine Valentine and it was designed to make 24 little valentine treat holders! I didn’t need quite that many treat holders, so I assembled half according to the instructions.
And then used the kit pieces to create 12 valentine note cards!
The Stampin’ Up! December 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit is called Day by Day and it creates a cute 18- month calendar with a box for gifting!
My Paper Pumpkin Kit for November showed up a few days ago and I finally had a minute to sit down and put it together. The kit is called To You and Yours and it created 10 beautiful Christmas cards with coordinating envelopes!
I’m also doing a Double Reward Point ordering bonus to help you celebrate Thanksgiving and the Online Extravaganza! You can see the details a little farther down this blog post. 🙂
I got my October Friends of a Feather Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! earlier this week and I opened it right up and went to work! The kit this month created 8 pretty cards with coordinating preprinted envelopes!
How it will work:
- The flash promotion price for new subscribers is $5.
- The flash promotion starts October 8, 2018.
- The sale will continue until the supplies run out or the October subscription period ends on October 10, whichever comes first.
- If the supply runs out before October 10, Stampin’ Up! will end the sale and automatically begin accepting new subscribers for November (which features our one-of-a-kind, exclusive holiday kit in a specially-designed box).
- Enter the code FLASH1018 before the sale ends to receive this special introductory price.
I got my August Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! in the mail yesterday and I dug right in! I love this kit! The colors are so pretty and I’m a sucker for all things floral.
My July Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived from Stampin’ Up! just as I was leaving for the Alaskan Cruise so I didn’t have time to pull it out of the box until now. This kit is called Picnic Paradise and it contained all of the materials to create 4 cute picnic baskets and 12 little note cards!