Today I’m sharing a card that I made for the Mojo Monday 288 Challenge. I used the Best of Flowers stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card.
Today I’m sharing a card that I made using three colors from a color challenge on Split Coast Stampers. The challenge was to use Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral and Basic Black. I used the Just Believe stamp set from Stampin’ Up! for the flower images.
A couple of Announcements to start the week:
- The blog candy winner for the weekend is: Sandy M!! I’ll drop you an email in a minute to get your mailing address so that I can get your blog candy shipped out today. Thanks so much to everyone for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!
- Don’t forget that you can start signing up for the Paper Pumpkin today. For $19.95 per month, you’ll receive a kit once a month from Stampin’ Up that contains all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more! Click on the Paper Pumpkin picture on the right side of the screen to read all about it.
- Stampin’ Up has a new, very manly stamping kit: the Dude, You’re Welcome! kit. Guys don’t always have the easiest time expressing themselves, but with the Dude, You’re Welcome! kit, they’ll have:
- Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
- Twelve 4″ x 6″ postcards in four different (manly) colors
- Twelve gray envelopes
- A Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
- An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)
Basically, the kit includes everything a dude needs to create the perfect manly card that any woman would adore, all packaged in an appropriately masculine box. The Dude, You’re Welcome! kit is $24.95 and is item number 132807. For more information, click the photo below go to my online store and click on the Dude, You’re Welcome tab on the top left.
Dude, You’re Welcome! kit Item 132807 $24.95
I’m sharing a card today that I made with the new Dress Form Pop ‘n Cuts die from Stampin’ Up. I modified the die cut a bit so that I could use it with a different image. I couldn’t resist making another flower garden!