Today is the last day to order the Valentine Treat Bundle (132771) and the My Little Valentine Promotion (132242) from Stampin’ Up. With the My Little Valentine Promotion, you get the My Little Valentine stamp set and the Sealed with Sealed Love Simply Sent Kit for $9.95. With the Valentine Treat Bundle, you get the Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp and a 50-count package of 1″ x 8″ cellophane bags for $5.95. Both of the bundles are available in clear mount only.
Today I’m sharing some treat holders that I made with the two stamp sets. The first treat holder was made using a small sauce jar, I thought that it was the perfect size for a little valentine gift. I’m making these for the teachers for Valentine’s Day.
Today I’m sharing a Valentine that I made with the Greeting Card Kids stamp set from Stampin’ Up. I also used the My Little Valentine stamp set which is only available for 5 more days so make sure that you get up your set along with the free Sealed With Love Simply Sent kit soon!
Today I’m sharing a card that I made for the SUO Challenge #62 using the Hearts a Flutter and My Little Valentine stamp sets from Stampin’ Up. I also pulled out some of the new Canvas Creations and my sewing machine…something that I almost never use!
A couple of Announcements to start the week:
- The blog candy winner for the weekend is: Sandy M!! I’ll drop you an email in a minute to get your mailing address so that I can get your blog candy shipped out today. Thanks so much to everyone for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!
- Don’t forget that you can start signing up for the Paper Pumpkin today. For $19.95 per month, you’ll receive a kit once a month from Stampin’ Up that contains all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more! Click on the Paper Pumpkin picture on the right side of the screen to read all about it.
- Stampin’ Up has a new, very manly stamping kit: the Dude, You’re Welcome! kit. Guys don’t always have the easiest time expressing themselves, but with the Dude, You’re Welcome! kit, they’ll have:
- Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
- Twelve 4″ x 6″ postcards in four different (manly) colors
- Twelve gray envelopes
- A Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
- An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)
Basically, the kit includes everything a dude needs to create the perfect manly card that any woman would adore, all packaged in an appropriately masculine box. The Dude, You’re Welcome! kit is $24.95 and is item number 132807. For more information, click the photo below go to my online store and click on the Dude, You’re Welcome tab on the top left.
Dude, You’re Welcome! kit Item 132807 $24.95
I’m sharing a card today that I made with the new Dress Form Pop ‘n Cuts die from Stampin’ Up. I modified the die cut a bit so that I could use it with a different image. I couldn’t resist making another flower garden!
I found a couple of cute little mailboxes in the Target $1 bins. I decorated the mailboxes using the Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp and the My Little Valentine Stamp Set that are available from Stampin’ Up until January 21.
Today I’m sharing a lacy valentine that I made with the new Hearts a Flutter and the promotional My Little Valentine stamp sets and the More Amore Specialty DSP from Stampin’ Up. I made this for the Mojo Monday 274 Sketch Challenge…nothing like finally getting it together on Saturday!
Yippee!! Today is the first day that you can place orders from the new 2013 Spring Catalog! In addition, Stampin’ Up has two new Valentine Bundles that are available from now until January 21. And I’m doing an ordering special this week too so be sure that you read all about it below!
My Little Valentine Promotion:
During the My Little Valentine promotion, you will get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE-a $7.95 value-when you purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set (item number 132242) for only $9.95. This four-piece set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after January 21! Continue reading