Woohoo!!! If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop! You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog! The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so get your shopping lists ready for Tuesday, December 8!
Year End Closeout Sale Details:
Sale Dates: December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Click the image below to download the full list of items that are retiring and which items are on sale starting on Tuesday, December 8! And get your lists ready to shop early!! The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!! And everything on this list is retiring!! Continue reading
Yay! Stampin’ Up! heard the concerns and confusion and they’ve updated the retiring list for the 2018-19 Annual Catalog with the current stamp sets that will be carrying over to the new catalog (just in cling-mount rather than clear-mount or wood-mount) highlighted in gray.
- Click here for the updated 2018-19 Annual Catalog Retiring List.
- Click here for the 2019 Occasions Catalog Retiring List. This list was not updated as it did not change.
Sorry again for all of the confusion!! Continue reading
It looks like every single clear-mount and wood-mount stamp set from the 2018-19 Annual Catalog is being retired and that isn’t the case, the carryover sets are being transitioned to Cling Mount.
The stamp sets offered in clear-mount or wood-mount in the 2018–2019 annual catalog that are carrying over into the 2019–2020 annual catalog will be offered in clear-mount and/or wood-mount until existing inventory has been depleted or until June 4, 2019 (whichever comes first).
If the inventory is depleted, you will be notified of the automatic switch to cling when placing an order for that stamp set. This means that you may end up purchasing select cling stamp sets (in carryover artwork) before they can be ordered from the catalog! All carryover rubber stamp sets will be available in cling medium only (with the exception of background stamps in North America) beginning June 4, 2019.
Here is the list of stamp sets that WILL be in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. The stamp sets on this list will not be retiring, they will simply be transitioned to Cling Mount moving forward: Continue reading
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2018-19 Annual Catalog and 2019 Occasions Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 3!
A few notes about the lists:
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Order deadline to get the retiring products: June 3, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
Click the images below to head over to shop the specific retiring items: Continue reading
The Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout Sale is going on now!! Remember: Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, and everything is available only while supplies last!
The full list of retiring items are located in the online store here. Remember that all retiring items are only while supplies last! So be sure to get your last minute Holiday Catalog favorites before they’re gone for good!
Keep in mind that some of the individual pieces of the bundles will be carried forward into the Occasions and Annual Catalogs but the bundle pricing will go away. So pick up any of those bundles that you’re wanting before the prices go up on January 3!
The discounted items are located in the online store here. There are a few overstock items from the Annual Catalog that have been discounted along with some of the retiring items, so go take a peek and grab those deals before they go away! Continue reading
I’ll be back with some stamping projects for an international blog hop a bit later today. In the mean time, I have a bit of exciting news for those in the Atlanta area (or those who will be visiting on August 13)…A group of our team members are getting together to host an All Things Stamping Sale on Sunday, August 13! We’ll be selling tons of retired Stampin’ Up! merchandise as well as other stamping related items.
The sale will be at the Newtown Park Community Clubhouse located at 3115 Old Alabama Rd, Johns Creek, GA 30022.
If you’re note familiar with Newtown Park, I’ve created a little map of the area to show you where the Community Clubhouse is located as well as areas where you can park.
Feel free to drop me a note for more information. Look forward to seeing you there! Continue reading
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring list and you can see it right here. Now that the list has been posted, all items (with the exception of stamp sets) are available only while supplies last so order soon to get any of the items that you can’t live without!
Here are the details:
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all orders.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Order Deadlines: May 31, 2017, by 11:55 PM (MT)
The retiring list can be found right here! There are some awesome discounts on select products so take a peek and start your lists!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the deals and retiring products right now!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping! Continue reading