I’ve got another holiday card for you today made with items mostly from the Annual Catalog.
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Delightful Decorations (116517 wood, 127787 clear)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370 wood, 127802 clear)
- Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127751)
- Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127750)
- Early Espresso Core’dinations Card Stock (127848)
- Ornament Punch (119847)
- Window Word Punch (119857)
- Modern Label Punch (119849)
- Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
- Dazzling Details (124117)
- Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (125585)
- Whisper White 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126877)
- Cherry Cobbler 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (120992)
- Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter (102023)
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad (126966)
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad (126973)
- Garden Green (119701) & Cherry Cobbler (119681) Stampin’ Write Markers
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Garden Green Card Stock (102584)
- Snow Festival Designer Series Paper (126908)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Sticky Strip (104294)
- Glue Dots (103683)
I started by stamping two ornaments in Cherry Cobbler ink and one ornament in Garden Green ink on Whisper White. Then I punched out the ornaments with the Ornament Punch. I cut the Whisper White layer under the ornaments with the 3rd Labels Collection Framelit and embossed it with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder. I cut the Garden Green layer with the 4th Labels Collection Framelit and embossed it with the Argyle Embossing Folder. I cut the Designer Paper layer to 4″ x 5.25″ and attached it to a Garden Green card base. Then I went back to work adding some glitter to the ornaments. I used Sticky Strip and ran it across the To/From ornament. Then I poured Dazzling Diamonds all over the sticky strip, instant glitter strips! I touched the circles on the Joy ornament with Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details and I added the regular Dazzling Details to the other Cherry Cobbler Ornament. I tied two bows from the Whisper White 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and attached them to the Cherry Cobbler Ornaments with Glue Dots and I tied a bow from the Cherry Cobbler 1/2″ Seam Binding and attached it to the Garden Green ornament with a Glue Dot. I attached the ornaments using Stampin’ Dimensionals, then adhered the Framelit layers directly to the card front. I finished the card by coloring the sentiment with my Stampin’ Write Markers and stamping it on Whisper White Card Stock. I punched the sentiment out with the Word Window Punch and punched a Garden Green layer for under it with the Modern Label Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Hope that you all had a great holiday. My sister and I spent some time out shopping at our favorite places this afternoon, hope that you did too!
Don’t forget about the Online Extravaganza with select items priced from 20-50% off and check out my ordering bonus. You can earn free product with your purchase!